RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Cancellation of the order
From the moment the Customer has placed the order on Testo.eu, the cancellation of the order can be requested ONLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ORDER AND IN ANY CASE BEFORE THE SHIPPING HAS BEEN STARTED.
The Customer who wishes to cancel an order once the shipment has started can exercise the right of withdrawal by writing to [email protected]. Once contacted we will send you the withdrawal form to be completed in all its parts.
Once the shipping process has started, the order cannot be cancelled.
Right of withdrawal
If after having placed an order on Testo.eu and having received the goods, you change your mind and no longer want the goods received, you have the right to withdraw from the purchase contract, without any penalty, within 14 days of receiving the goods.
The right of withdrawal applies exclusively to the entire product purchased; it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal only on one or more parts of the purchased product. In the case of purchases consisting of several products, it is possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for one or more products of the order, specifying it in the withdrawal form.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- orders for clearly personalized products;
- orders for products that are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- orders for sealed products that do not lend themselves to being returned for hygiene or health protection reasons, or in the case of products that have been opened after delivery.
With reference to the aforementioned withdrawal exclusions, we inform you that the products “susceptible to deteriorate or expire rapidly” include all food products as the characteristics and qualities of these types of products are likely to be altered even by inadequate storage. Therefore, for reasons of hygiene and customer protection, the right of withdrawal applies only to products purchased on the site which can be returned to Testo.eu and then put back on the market without any danger to the health of consumers. If the right of withdrawal is excluded, Testo.eu will recover the products you purchased by charging you the shipping costs.
Notwithstanding the cases in which the right of withdrawal is excluded in the event that the sale concerns products made to measure or customized or which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly such as precisely fresh food and not fresh marketed by us, Testo.eu offers the possibility of withdrawal for perishable food products only under the following conditions:
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of fresh and non-fresh goods at risk of perishability if, upon opening the package, the product is altered, expired or does not have the characteristics specified at the time of purchase. In this case, the Seller will refund the products in question.
Damage caused by the transport company is excluded: in this case, it should be noted that in the event of a damaged product, DHL must be contacted directly. (This does not apply to the territory of Luxembourg where the delivery is carried out by staff within the Key.eu. In this case the transport and any damages are under the responsibility of the Seller, who will arrange for the refund and, if necessary, the collection).
- The right of withdrawal for products at risk of perishability can be exercised by sending, within 24 hours of receiving the goods, a written communication via our e-mail service to the address [email protected]. The communication must indicate the description of the products to be returned and the relative alteration. All must be accompanied by photographic evidence.
- If the existence of the alteration is not found, the customer will be notified and the price paid will not be refunded.
If you wish to make a return, please contact Customer Service following the procedure below. We will check what happened and make sure that the necessary conditions exist to open a return procedure on your behalf.
The return shipping costs are charged to the customer.
To start the return procedure, you need to download the Return Form, fill it in and send it to [email protected]. The form must then be inserted in the package;
The address to send the return to is:
The Italian S.A.
105 Z.A.E. Wolser A
Before accepting the return, Testo.eu reserves the right to request proof, in the form of a photograph, of the goods to be returned;
The returned product must reach the Seller within 14 days of receipt of the notice of opening of the return for retraction.
The refund procedure is immediately initiated by Customer Service upon receipt of the return at the address indicated in the Withdrawal Form;
Before accepting the refund, Testo.eu reserves the right to check the conformity of the returned goods – if the products are perfectly intact and in their original packaging complete in all its parts – and if the products have been shipped within the pre-established period.
Refunds are generally made using the same payment method used at the time of purchase (for example, the Button Gift Card is also a payment method);
The Seller will reimburse all sums paid by the Customer within 14 days of receipt of the notice of withdrawal sent by the Consumer Customer.
Right of withdrawal
- The Customer, as a consumer, has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without having to justify himself and without any penalty, except in the cases of exclusion specified below.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send the Seller a communication within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products. The methods for sending this communication, as well as other information on exercising the right of withdrawal, are summarized and can be consulted at any time in the “Returns and Refunds” section accessible from the home page of the Site.
- Once the aforementioned notice of withdrawal has been received, the Seller, after verifying compliance with the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal, will send the Customer a “return opening” email via its Customer Service.
- The returned Product must be received by the Seller within 14 days of receipt of the notice of opening of the return for retraction.
- After having received the products, the Seller will open a refund procedure (see Refunds) if and only if the products have been shipped within the established deadlines (the postmark or the date of delivery to a possible courier) and if the products are in perfect condition and in their original packaging complete in all its parts (packaging, product and accompanying documentation).
- In the event of withdrawal communicated by the Customer pursuant to the previous article, the Seller will reimburse the Customer for all the sums paid by them, within 14 days of receipt of the communication of withdrawal sent by the Consumer Customer. Shipping costs are charged to the customer. The shipment, until proof of receipt in the warehouse indicated by the Seller, is under the entire responsibility of the Customer. Upon arrival at the address indicated by the Seller, the Product will be examined to check for any damage or alterations not attributable to transport. If the box and/or original packaging are damaged, the Seller will deduct from the refund due a percentage equivalent to the respective loss in value of the Product.
- In relation to the characteristics of the Products sold by the Seller, the right of withdrawal applies exclusively to the Product purchased in its entirety; the withdrawal cannot be exercised only on one or more parts of the purchased Product. In the case of Orders consisting of several Products, the right of withdrawal may be exercised for one or more Products of the Order, specifying the description of the Products to be returned in the withdrawal notice. In such circumstances, the refund will only be made for the returned Products.
- Regardless of the correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the order form and the person who paid the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums will always be made by the Seller in favor of the person who made the payment (identified in the holder of the credit card used for the purchase).
- The Seller reserves the right to wait to make the refund until it has received the returned Products or until the Customer has provided proof of the return of the Products, or the refund request via email, in case of evidence provided by email with photographic proof.
- The Right of Withdrawal is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are fully respected:
the e-mail containing the request to exercise the right of withdrawal contains the order code;
2. the products relating to the order for which the right of withdrawal is exercised are sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept products from the same order returned and shipped at different times.
- The return procedure is only open following the Customer’s request to exercise the right of withdrawal. In any case, after the Customer’s request, the Seller will verify that the conditions necessary for initiating a return procedure are actually met.
- Shipping costs are charged to the customer.
- The returned package must contain a copy of the Order Confirmation sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer or the shipping note present on the package upon receipt. In no case will parcels sent cash on delivery or with postage be collected.
- Please contact DHL directly in the event of a damaged product.
Terms and methods of reimbursement
The refund procedure can be applied in two types of situations:
- refund of the amount relating to an order for which the right of withdrawal has been exercised;
- partial refund of an order for which one or more products were not available, were damaged (due to the Seller), had an expiry date short or past, were in poor condition, in case of an incorrect product).< /li>
Regardless of the payment method used by the Customer and without prejudice to the instructions on withdrawal above, the refund is made by the Seller as a remote selling transaction, in the shortest possible time and in any case within 30 (thirty) days from sending the Order Confirmation (in case of partial refund due to unavailability of one or more products, damaged, expired or in poor condition) and 14 (fourteen) days from receipt of the notice of withdrawal (in case of withdrawal), possibly using the same payment channel used for placing the order.
Regardless of the correspondence between the recipient of the Products indicated in the order form and the person who paid the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums will always be made by the Seller in favor of the person who made the payment (identified in the holder of the credit card used for the purchase).